Tuesday, September 11, 2012

All these greedy people do..

Keep money away from me for whatever lame excuses they make.
Bullets turning into insects when shot at me is enough of a miracle for the world outside America.
The only thing these people do is try to murder me.
as long as I am not able to keep a constant unadulterated line of communication with  at least the United Nations, I want nothing form these American thieves.  they offer me a house but still desire to keep handling my communications. NO THANK YOU!  I'd rather go to China.

I hate it here and I hate this nation because I'm fed up with the attitude of "If he's so smart, where is the money?".  A lifetime of it.  Everytime I attempt to share my brilliance, that is all I get here.  Meanwhile China listens to what I have to say and says "He speaks for Beijing".  That's what happens when you write new profound truths and proverbs.  You speak for nations.  These pigs here just want to put a fake in place and continue to cause war.  I am being handled by deluded lunatics that think they have any right to manipulate me, after they ignore miracles.  You highly doubt because you are ignorant of the facts.  You highly doubt because you are too greedy to see anything other than money.  You highly doubt because you are too miserable for eternal life.

The only thing American media has to sell is sex and violence and NO WISDOM.
They slander me everywhere with lies from paid for false witnesses and doctors that have never even spoken to me.  None of these idiots handling me or lying about me ever bothered to get to know me,  Nobody bothered to get to know me here.  Al they go by is superficial outward appearances.  Anastasia is still my mother and bullets turning into insects is divine intervention, as is guns disappearing.  How can you pieces of feces ignore  that?  The world doesn't and you will only cause invasion the longer you ignore it.

How do you idiots expect to shake my confidence in miracles I've seen with my very own eyes?  Bullets turn into insects.  Keeping money from me only proves what soulless money grubbing demons you are and will never shake my confidence in the fact that I am bulletproof!

No comments:

Post a Comment