Saturday, September 8, 2012

Kindness and generosity are wasted upon America..

I share my wisdom and brilliance for free online and am called stupid for it.
All of these greedy money grubbing fools think they are wise enough to pose as me.
Buddha is against money and your greed for money fools nobody.
They think they can steal everything, give it to someone else and tell people I'm just some homeless guy.
Hey you stupid retards, when Jesus roamed the earth, he did so as some homeless nomad.
These stupid pigs keep everything that CAME WITH MY NAME ON IT from me and laugh while asking me where the money is.
They ignore Osaka, they ignore Beijing, they ignore Bombay,  and they ignore Moscow.

I resurrect and save America form World War three out of kindness.
All that these lunatics can think to do is lie about having lost and give the credit for the miracles to someone else.
They ignore the fact I am bulletproof.
They ignore the fact that no matter how many times they've tried to murder me and how, nothing leaves a mark other than a twist in my jaw.
Let thee stupid fools survive everything that I have with only a broken jaw and no other marks or damage!
My kindness has clearly been wasted upon these selfish greedy people.
All they seek is to use me and my words to rule the earth with.

I write new proverbs and these lunatics call me just a writer.
Magyaroknak irtam egy par uj szolt!  Buta vagyok mert ingyen teszem it!

No comments:

Post a Comment