Friday, September 14, 2012

These stupid pigs are more interested in my death..

Than anything else.
They rob me blind by keeping everything from me and then act as if I'm in the wrong.
They continue their stupid attempts to "convince me otherwise".
Meanwhile the only thing they've convinced me of is what a cesspool filled with human feces this place is.
I don't need anyone to control a solar flare, you may think I'm delusional but that does not matter because I still can and you are the one that is ignorant.
Either Chinese invade Los Angeles or it gets destroyed.
Take your pick, all I have to do is go to San Diego and LA is toast.
Why should I care?
All I've gotten is raped and murdered!
Not a single genuinely nice person here, just a bunch of liars out to get all they can from other people.

You can tell people to spit on me all that you want, I hate them before they even try.

America looks like a bunch of sinners too guilty to want eternal life.
Too busy robbing me and everyone that attempts to bless me to care that I have it.
Ignore miracles and you'll lose your sight because you don't deserve to see.

Capitalism and baseball turns people into pieces of feces that think thievery is acceptable.
Mr. Gates and his big bloated ego, if you are so smart MR. Gates, why are you so greedy?
Greed is a deadly sin because it angers others into wishing you harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment