Thursday, September 20, 2012

The last backstab of Israel..

The selfishness of these twisted people...
If I can't have it, nobody will...
Or was it?

The world is a chessboard,
the people merely the pieces and God is the only player.

What? You don't think I could use my telepathy to make people do such a horrid thing?
For all of the dirt that they MANUFACTURE and sling!
A dirty bomb, make the media sing!
Harbor any ill will towards me, rot from radiation!
Believe in jews as God chosen, rot from radiation!
Sodomize anybody, ROT from radiation, especially if it was ever ME!

Israel sets off a dirty bomb rather than suffer another holocost!
Don't believe me, just wait for their flesh to start rotting off from lethal doses of radiation.
My presence cleans it, hence, the reason I was walking around last night...
Give me the respect I deserve and learn how to celebrate the eternal life that's keeping people alive and I'll clean it all up.
Diplomatic passport, ATM card.
That's easy.

Otherwise, you can continue to hate me, I'll leave and you can all have your flesh cook off from radiation, I can always clean it later for a Chinese invasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment