Saturday, September 15, 2012

Where's your farmer's market?

In Santa Monica?
Oh, you all still think I deserve nothing because I refuse to fist fight somebody.
So, I destroyed some food.
You all thought you could teach me a lesson in money by greedily keeping everything from me.
You still think you can convince me nobody is reading.
Meanwhile I destroy your nation and your market.
All attempts to harm, program or molest me in any fashion will only cause more food to be destroyed.
Since all of you think it's ok to accept paychecks for dirty deeds, I'm going to take all of your food away.
What good is all of your money when you can not buy food with it?

Blame the posers as you all starve to death.
Blame these morons making bets that I know nothing about as you all starve to death.
Ask me for mercy and I'll apologize and give you nothing like you all try to do to me.

Love of money has turned you all into money grubbing demons.
Where is my yacht that Korea built for me?
I need a long hot soak in a tub and a scrub down by a couple of geisha's!

Let your psychiatrists and doctors bring back your food crops since they all wish to claim I have delusions.

Homosexuality is people in denial of being straight because they've gotten treated rotten by the opposite sex.  I pity those that ignore the fact that sodomy is a sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment