Wednesday, September 26, 2012

With the internet..

Anyone can make themselves famous.
These people that currently have the power to make others famous will lose said clout to the internet, wether they like it or not.
This blog is world read and kept out of the media in the jewnited states.
You're reading it, aren't you?  Still not on TV, though.  Why is that?

Lesson in Szechuan Shaolin Kung Fu and durability...
If they can not harm me, it is far more entertaining to mock them as they try,
their wounded pride pains them longer because it scars their soul.

Teachings like that are what make me Grand Master.
Anybody can throw a punch and hurt somebody, not just anyone can teach when such a thing should be necessary.  My martial art of I Chi Do is for self defense, not for harming others.

Sorry to inform the deluded lunatics of the entertainment industry but Russia discovered me years before you did.  When I was a child in Heviz, Magyarorszag.  The KGB almost kidnapped me in 1989, so we didn't get to see Bush get the placard with the piece of barbed wire.  I would rather have stayed in a communist country, capitalists are all jealous hateful ship sinkers.  Capitalism is the way of the ship sinker!  It is all one person, y'know, That's what has these greedy fools mystified.  Even though the air stinks like Nagasaki, they still try and discredit me.  They are fooling nobody but themselves.  They won't be satisfied until they take everyone with them.  See how happy they are when I speak of leaving, knowing that I've saved this town multiple times from Soviet atomics. ....  Retaliations for all of the fakes they keep trying.  Now I'm hanging around the Russian cabdrivers just off the Third street promenade in Santa Monica.  I am not just a computer and these liars are all sunk!

TO THE BET MAKER:  I see a bamboo cage in a jungle in your future.

TO THE HOMOS THAT HINK THEY ARE FUNNY:Same goes for you.  I pity you for ignoring the fact that sodomy is a sin.


No comments:

Post a Comment