Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Allies of peace made you look so bad..

And you lost so badly...
Bush surrendered and told nobody!

Your most expensive military got it's arses handed to it.
You still had to drill for oil, you got nothing in Iraq.
In fact the government lied so much, they sent people to Saudi and told them it was Iraq.
They spilled in the gulf, so I'm spilling here, YOU LOST, GET OVER IT!

All of the rotten things done to me and said about me will NEVER CHANGE THE FACT THAT SOME HOMELESS GUY WITH NO MONEY WON THE WAR FOR THE OTHER SIDE!
HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Slimy slugs alter internet content with firewalls and spyware.
Cut through the walls of horse manure that make up the compartments and own up to the TRUTH!
No amount of lies can discredit the truth.
The truth is bullets turn into insects when shot at me and that is GOD telling you not to harm me.
You ignore it and you cause things to turn to ashes.
You ignore that, so now you have two choices, my destiny is to end the reich of these pig jew blackmailers that caused world war three AND IGNORED THE FACT THAT THE SECOND CHRIST SAVED YOU FROM IT!
Either me and my Chinese army of red ants end the rule of these blackmailers or I leave and Soviet atomics handle the problem.
I am tempted to leave it to soviet nukes anyhow, after how I've been "handled".
I mean having been sold into gay slavery by said blackmailing pigs as retaliation for having deleted their dirt.  While everyone just looks the other way and accepts the paychecks as if none of the behavior is sinful and I am not the victim.  They ignore miracles because I have no money, so stuck on their superficial materialism programmed by the rotten jews with their program of capitalism.  They refuse to accept that it's all just one guy!  A Nobel laureate is still as smart without any money.  I am beyond such and should be considered prodigal!

Too mad about having lost world war three to celebrate eternity.
I'm ashamed to have ever been American since they can't even rejoice in the fact that the second Christ saved them.  All they can seek is vengeance for the loss.
I blame Los Angeles and fully intend to save the rest of this nation.
Capitalism and it's "dog eat dog" is only about sinking other people's ships to get ahead instead of helping them all row.  All they try to do is throw dirt on my bulb in pathetic attempt to make theirs appear brighter.

Ever since the UK pulled out of the Axis, they have done nothing but try to murder me.
Ignoring miracle after miracle because they still can't believe in me.
Who would believe it's just some homeless guy?
How about my home town of Farmington Hills, Michigan.
I was the smartest kid in school, y'know.

I ressurrect the nation and all they want to see is a fist fight.
Ignorant bliss to the point of delusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment