Thursday, September 13, 2012

More hebrew delays, while they try to murder me..

This nonsense about chicken of a fight.
Bullets turn into insects when shot at me, bugger off.
I'm not the deluded one, ask the Japanese gunmen that shot at me while I was in Chinatown.
A bunch of lying pig thieves making lame excuses to steal because they still think they can murder me later.

They can keep my sword from me but they can not stop me from teaching someone else how to use one.  these fools that think "he's a joke until he fights somebody" are insane lunatics that need to be taught a lesson.  Especially after the number of people they paid to cheap shot me that only wound up smelling of their own feces.

To harness the flame of a dragon:
Visualize the flares of the sun, as all dragons have them.
As one unfurls one's wa one also causes a flare upon one's own dragon.
Channel it into the blade...
Center yourself by visualizing the ball of plasma that those dragons in the skies actually are.
Align the center of gravity of your body with that of that ball of plasma, dragon in the sky.
Unfurl your wa....

What will they do when groups of my angry loyal subjects show up wth blades as hot as the sun and as unstoppable as I?

No comments:

Post a Comment