Sunday, September 16, 2012

These disgusting police...

Point out homeless people for famous homosexuals to rape.
They continue to take bribes to look the other way and point me out to these faggots.
Because I refuse to fight somebody.

Think about that.  They shoot at me, the bullets disappear or turn into insects that fly away.  They refuse to believe it, accuse me of drugs and demand a fist fight.  Since I, of course, refuse to fight with such deluded lunatics, they allow homos to violate me while I'm unconscious with the excuse of why can they.  No American lies will Change the fact that I have an enormous following to this blog.  No lies will change the fact that Anastasia is actually my mother and Moscow knows precisely who I am and has already bombed America numerous times because of this bullshit.  They don't tell you because they want to save these stupid faggot rapists.  It sure looks like Los Angeles and all of the people in it want to die, I'll happily accommodate them, and I'm sure Moscow or Korea will be happy to fire at Los Angeles.  I've saved this city numerous times from nukes and this is how they thank me....

You people deserve to fucking die.

Jesus wouldn't cuss?
Let a bunch of faggots gang rape you while you're unconscious and see if all you do is cuss and swear.
That's the thanks you get for saving the city of Los Angeles from nukes.
Don't believe me?
Ok, I'll go to San Diego and let's check.
What do y'all say?

No comments:

Post a Comment