Sunday, September 30, 2012

This town is infested...

By a hydra of liars, you kill one liar and two show up to take it's place because their friend is missing.
Same could be said for the sodomites, oh wait, they are both the same.
These lying faggots are nothing but thieves angry about not being able to murder somebody to get away with it.  Same could be said about everybody still trying to murder me.

The saddest part is, After seeing bullets turn into insects when shot at me the rest of the sane minded world will never believe a bad thing about me and you only dig yourselves a deeper hole to be buried in.

The only thing they program me for is a quick and painless death, as if God would strike them down painlessly.  They pray for God to strike them down if they are doing wrong, they know not wrong from right and think they are still judges on a jury.  When God strikes people sown such as this it does so in a fashion that teaches them wrong from right, painfully so there will be no doubt in future lifetimes.

You know, I actually did get into a fist fight and kill somebody, he had a peckerwood tattoo on his neck, so they have plenty of reason to lie about me and can not be trusted.  He had kids but I did not know that, I never met the man before he jumped me over a jacket.  He was with someone that had just gotten out of jail for being accused of stabbing someone.  I knew neither person very well and only protected myself.  He should have thought about his family before he decided to mug somebody he never met before.  They say it was luck or drugs and only continue to try to force me to do it again.  Never will anyone else manipulate me into doing such a thing.  I am not a gun for others to use to murder somebody.  It is my soul that bears the karmic burden and nobody else's.

They apologize and then continue to use me as a "freebie" for these faggots to rape.  Entirely violating civil rights.  This whole concept of a "freebie" is criminal and it's amazing how money makes it seem non criminal.  They should do away with all the homosexual hate crime laws and replace them with economic ones.  It should be a hate crime to hate the poor because they are only victims of some other dog in the cannibalistic society of jealous hate.  Instead they protect sodomites and allow them to rape innocents as of they were criminals.  It should be clear that a society such as this will never adhere to any forced disarmament and an invasion with occupation is the only thing that will keep America honest and disarmed.

Still, all i get is lip service form people claiming to believe,   if you believe why are these homos still using me as a freebie?

No comments:

Post a Comment