Monday, October 1, 2012

These stupid jews...

They just assume that all of the people attempting to contact me are not the original article and continue to keep everything from me and continue to have their army of sodomites violate me, ignoring miracle after miracle.  In truth they are nothing but a bunch of spoiled brats having temper tantrums because they can not murder me.  Israel has gotten away with every evil deed under the sun because they consider themselves to be God chosen.  These greedy pigs think they can do whatever they want to people because they were saved from Hitler and concentration camps.  They think that stealing everything from me and violating my rectum will cause me to toast them.  Hah! The only toasting they keep getting is with solar flares and atomic weapons.  I resurrect even these ungrateful hebrews and this is how they thank me.  These people can only steal money and then ask me where it is.  If these stupid jews are God chosen why do they have to interfere with my communications and steal money from me to prove it?  They break every single one of their own ten commandments and use my anti-semitism as an excuse.  Israel is going to learn the hard way that they can not do whatever they want to a person simply because they are ant-semites.  I'm quite sure the nation of China will agree, these jews have done nothing but try and murder the emblem of China and rob everyone that has ever tried to give me anything.  What is their justification?  He's another Hitler and needs to be stopped?  If you hate me so much let me get on a plane and leave here, no you are too busy greedily milking my talent for all of your fakes.  You've programmed that moron Wong to sit there and tell people what a fake I am and that they should laugh, if I'm such a fake why are you forcing me to "escape the country"?   Truth is there is nothing fake about me and these greedy pigs only see me as talent for them to bilk.  I'd rather go someplace where they revere people like me instead of hate them jealously.

Was Stalnist Russia ever so bad as to have people selling themselves as torpedoes to sink ships?
This town is filled with such people, any dirty deed to sink a ship for dirt cheap.
Not to mention how these dirty doctors withhold social security checks and welfare checks in order to get people to lie and do rotten things.  They all want me to leave for Moscow to bomb them and give them a quick and painless death.  Even if that does happen, I plan to resurrect them and come back with a kogikatana and give them the slow and painful deaths they all deserve.

Rob me and rape me, have temper tantrums because you'll never murder me or stop me.
All they do is take advantage of when I'm unconscious and act like it makes them tough.
You still haven't left a mark upon me, you big sissies!
It's funny how these deluded morons think that big muscles makes them more of a grand master than me.  In truth it's just a bunch of goons that think they can rob me and then mug or murder me later to get away with it.  They all talk tough while I'm in my sleeping bag and only crap their pants while I'm awake.

Penz az istenyuk es ordog let beloluk!
Money is their God and the devil has become of them.

Anything not given to me while I hold my sign begging, I do not get told about.  All they do is accuse me of "holding out" and keep it from me.  Just lame excuses by lame people.  People that do not believe their eyes when miracles happen won't deliver anything to the correct recipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment