Wednesday, October 31, 2012

They still fight a 2 decade old "cold" war...

Even though it's gotten hotter then hell.
It will require "cold" war tactics for me to escape this lunatic asylum of blissfully deluded idiots.
Hurricane "sandy" didn't get a name until after landfall, awfully late seeing as how most hurricanes get names 80 miles off the coast.  I wonder how many gullible idiots really think it's a hurricane?

All of those foreign languages on my panhandling sign because I could give a crap about America or Americans.  They wage wars and then get angry when they have casualties.  "Those were good airmen we lost".. Yeah well, they take that risk when they don the uniform of a soldier.  Those men were soldiers and they died as such.  I'm tired of listening to American whining about casualties of a war they started.  They need to man up and be honest but I know they won't.  Just a bunch of sissies that are unable to stomach the casualties of a war they started.

All I have left to say anymore is sianara dummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment