Tuesday, October 2, 2012

All they can do is smear me with lies..

As excuses to steal.  These incompetent morons keep confusing me with other people?  Baloney, they are paid to do such a thing by a bunch of entertainment industry pieces of garbage.  If their contract is so good, why do they interfere with all of my communications?  It's all just a bunch of crap because they are all programmed to kiss jew butt in this town.  That's the only way to get paid here, they kiss jew butt and then the jew poops money onto their faces.  All they see here is a big jew butt for them to kiss and then money blinds them as it gets pooped onto their faces to the point of not believing their own eyes when a miracle happens.  Everyone in this town is a brain dead idiot that only knows how to kiss jew butt and murder the nazi.  Completely proving that these jews have been using nazi research to enslave the minds of innocents for their own selfish purposes.

Police can be jealous hateful pieces of crap too.  Especially after they take bribes or personal favors to "handle" somebody in a fashion that is nothing more than attempts to string them out on drugs for their talent to be milked.  That's all that these selfish greedy pigs have done to me here, push dope on me so they can milk my talent.

The people in this town are sociopathic opportunists that only see other people as a mealticket to exploit for profit.  Entirely self-centered and selfish they see nobody else as human, only a thing to exploit for money.

I have been labeled guilty by association by a bunch of people that never bothered to get to know me.  I used to hang out with a couple of people that are addicts to study their behavior.  One of which happens to go around saying "you can't snow the snowman"...  Since he's the snowman, he's the one pulling all the snow jobs.  Just another rotten piece of crap in this cesspool of jealous haters.  Amputation of foreskin has damaged their emotions and they can not control their jealousy, not to mention jews exploit this with their programming.  I took a pipe used to smoke drugs from someone, to keep them from using.  There was no dope in that pipe.  I have no history of addiction and anyone that says otherwise is a bald faced liar, lying because they stole form me.

They all think they are so smart because they stole from me and got away with it.
I did not steal anything from anyone and am flat broke to the point of begging, I must be stupid for not stealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment