Thursday, October 18, 2012

I was at LAX this morning..

Working on arrangements to leave, I could have hopped on a Japan Airlines "Jump Seat" and gotten out of here.    Now, again, I regret not taking it.  Why should I stay here, when I get around Buddhists they bow before me?  As everyone in the terminal saw when I walked by them.  Everyone here treats me like crap because they don't wont to believe in miracles and other stupid reasons that only prove how infested with demons this place is.  Those that do not believe are infested with demons that need to be cast out.  Something I no longer have the energy to do.  I mean, I ressurrect the bloody country and all they do to thank me for it is try to murder me and toss me to the sodomites, just so they can put another fake in place and cause another bombing.  Why can you?  Well, let your smear campaign give you eternal life then because I'm taking my eternally living butt elsewhere.  Someplace where I get the respect I deserve for being a pacifist, "price of peace".  I'm disgusted by the psuedo Christians of America that ignore the words of Jesus himself in Matthew chapter 10 verse 7, "seek out the lost sheep of the house of Israel.".  Jesus instructs his disciples to persecute hebrews and these people ignore it and let these hebrews do whatever they want to me in futile attempts to discredit me because eternal life is not a part of judaism.  Not to mention these sick doctors that do the same.

NONE OF YOU ARE SIN FREE ENOUGH TO CAST ANY STONES AT ANYONE!!..


Sionara, I'm going to Japan and you losers can keep your faces buried in the entertainment industry butts you brown nose until you suffocate for all I care...  Nothing but a bunch of jealous haters hating on me for stealing Nicole Kidman from Kieth Urban, anytime I want.  Pbththth!

No comments:

Post a Comment