Sunday, October 14, 2012

You did not out hack me..

By getting my passwords.
Break into highly secure government databases, protected with an unlimited budget, then come back to me about hacking.
I am the leak that caused the trial and they still fear me to the point of forcing me to "escape the country".
I hacked the "big iron" in college, I was expelled for breaching the security of my own mail on a VAX/VMS mainframe using my friend's account and the "backup" command.

I wonder how the skiing is in the Urals?  Perhaps Moscow would be so bold as to drag me away, my heart is sacred and I can't seem to stop trying to save these ungrateful fools.  Princess Renier is the General of the church that wants to marry me.  The snob she is, she used to pray for someone to talk to, so I flooded her with requests to be a concubine.  Let the flood continue until she comes and whisks me away to Moscow....

No comments:

Post a Comment