Friday, October 12, 2012

Last ditch effort..

To save these hateful hebrews and the ignorant fools that still listen to them..
Call around America with your telephone, when you hear "all circuits are busy" it's because I nuked it.
Think about that before you tell people that the guy begging is just a look alike.
Think about that before you continue to ignore my diplomatic status and keep everything from me.
Of course, you're too selfish, self-centered and greedy to care about anyone other than yourself.

Maybe if I dumb myself down and put it in a way these idiots can understand...
It's bottom of the ninth, your batter just struck out giving you your final out, you lost and now you don't want to leave the field.  Demanding extra innings like a bunch of sore losers.

It's a shame that these stupid hebrews will do anything to discredit a second Christ.
The bigger shame is all of the so called christians that listen to them and their homosexual army.

You think I should care if you believe or not, why?
You are lying thieving losers that lack the stones to be honest.
I could care less about a bunch of sinners so guilty fro sin, they refuse to believe in miracles.
After all of the things I have survived only a deluded idiot guilty from horrible behavior would not believe.
Fine by me, Russians are better Christians anyhow.
I miss snow at Christmas, and since America hates me so much as to do all off this rotten stuff to me they should all be happy to see me leave.

I wonder what Christmas is like in Moscow....

No comments:

Post a Comment