Saturday, October 27, 2012

The joke is on you and your stupid hebrews..

And their army of faggot monsters controlled by hebrews.
It's funny I almost always see a faggot with a jew in tow.
Anyhow, the joke is on you because, I actually did sell Japan how to shoot down American stealth aircraft and your "Axis of Liberty" actually did lose devastatingly to MY "Allies of Peace".  You lost so bad you had to drill for oil in the gulf of Mexico and the sissies running this country don't have the guts to tell you!  One of the members of MY "allies of peace" is Canada and your hebrews and the lies of this hebrew controlled media has them so angry you have no NORAD anymore, so just start quacking like the sitting ducks you all are.  Oh, no, these stupid hebrews don't want to tell you all and panic the populace.  Instead they tell you all to laugh like crazy people and that's exactly what you sound and look like.

How do I look?
How would anyone look after being flat broke on the streets of Los Angeles after years of being on the run for creating the "allies of peace" and selling how to shoot down stealth?  I do the best I can and the lies of these faggots and their hebrew pig handlers do not matter.  My presence still makes women moist and I can still destroy cities with solar flares and telepathy.  No amount of lies or any other baloney will ever change that.  It's all just a bunch of childish nonsense from a bunch of childish first life souls that have no belief in past lives.  The billions of people outside this stupid nation of hebrew programmed idiots do believe in past lives.

Jacob Bergman is a faggot with a crush and I do not appreciate his efforts to force me into homosexuality to suit his selfish covetous desires.  I will never find men sexually attractive!  Especially these losers that violate me while I'm unconscious.  I have to laugh at them, they put their penises in my mouth while I'm asleep and act like they aren't the faggots.  Only a faggot wants another man's mouth on his penis.  I attract women like a chick magnet man among men and these jealous haters trying to force me to be a faggot have caused international crises.  What do a bunch of narcissistic, egomaniac entertainment industry scumbags know about the goings on internally in China, Japan, Russia, the Vatican or anywhere else for that matter?  These entertainment industry pigs know nothing of the goings on outside this nation and only know the lies that constantly flow out of their mouths.  

As for the muscle bound idiots that think they are more of a Grand MAster than me simply because hteir muscles are bigger.  Such an attitude only shows how little the know about fighting!  Skill is independent of weight class!  Just because a heavyweight is bigger than a flyweight does not mean he is more skilled!!!

Hebrews do not believe in past lives and did not believe in a fist Christ, they will never believe in a second!  My soul is the sun over your heads, that's what makes me the Christ.

I don't expect these hard headed morons to listen, the only thing they listen to here is money.  As of love of money is not evil or something.  These capitalist pigs have all forgotten to love one another and love only money!  Not to mention they care more about what their doctors say than what God shows with miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment