Sunday, October 14, 2012

It would have been hypocritical of me...

To not have gone to church this morning.
After all, I asked these Americans addicted to western medicine as if it were a cult like the "moonies" when was the last time their doctor went to church.  If anyone "deserves" to bogart a single thing of mine it is Pastor Bill of the church I went to this morning.  The way I figure it, people that never go to church and haven't spent a penny on tithes aren't going to be able to cast any stones that can hit somebody.  That goes for any kind of house of worship, Wether it be Shinto shrines or the Mosques of Islam, the point is having faith in something greater than one's self and humbling one's self for the greater good of everyone.

These Hebrews steal the money and have sodomites violate me and then laugh because I refuse to become violent.
"All circuits are busy..." keep listening to that while you wonder why I don't fist fight somebody.  As if you have expertise in the martial arts enough for me to teach you what it is you so desperately want to learn.  It took me lifetimes to master and you think that if I show you once you can learn it.  It shows how little you know of the martial arts of asia.  It is a well known fact to the real players that the "death touch" is a secret that must be kept out of the wrong hands.  My heart is a sacred diamond, you can not force me to use the death touch through manipulation by angering me.  All you can do is cause me to smite (destroy) cities, states and nations.  I do not require your belief in my ability to do this.  I can still do it wether you believe or not.  Opinions only stink up the place because they all stink and don't change the facts.

End the reich of these false prophet doctors that have everyone believing in medical miracles instead of God's miracles.  These doctors have them all thinking that they can not heal without the doctor or their medicines.  Clearly delusions of grandeur on the part of the doctors.  Nobody requires a doctor to heal anything, doctors only ease the symptoms while the body heals itself.

As for this heathen nation of pseudo Christians called the United States,
I suggest you all go to a Catholic church and learn how to be Christian.
As much as they've slandered Joseph Stalin, he was about integration of Church and state and put the Russian orthodox Catholic church in charge of the Soviet.  That is why Russians are better Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment