Thursday, October 11, 2012

This is ridiculous...

These idiots can only lie about me to my loyal subjects.
It's a pitiful disgrace and America should be ashamed but they are too ignorant of the facts to feel any shame.
There is no excuse for ignoring my diplomatic status and interfering with my communications, yet these morons still do and infuriate the earth even more.
You aren't fooling anyone, especially me.
All these people can do is make others angry with their lies.
If jews are so chosen by God why are they being so deceitful?
That lunatic psych ward reject David Levine started it all and these stupid jews all back him up, digging the grave for Israel.  I would rather people cull their own but it seems that these jews can't stop lying and only wish to perpetrate further crimes against me and act as if God ordained it because God did not strike them down.  That's how absurd things have gotten.  I still have idiots answering my messages and am still flat broke, on the street begging.  That's what I get for saving you from nukes because I think jews are no better than anybody else and these egotistical hebrews can't handle that kind of truth.  They'd rather all die than lose that.

I can never die and only a deluded lunatic would think otherwise.
You will not control me, all further attempts will only result in mass loss of life.
Not that the selfish idiots trying to control me care about anyone, other than themselves.

I earned my kogikatana from Japan by deleting dirt used to blackmail the Diet.
It was manufactured while they were on holiday in Los Angeles by Wong the setup man and Holloway the rapist.  THAT is how an emperor earns a katana.  Of course an organization with the clout to blackmail foreign governments has a lot of power and that is why I'm on the street penniless and unable to communicate with those that wish to communicate with me.   Especially when it's financed by the government of ISrael and sanctioned by the CIA operating on American soil against their charter.  My destiny is to end this blackmail because these blackmailers are the cause of World War three.  The manufacturing of dirt where there is none is the most evil act I can think of.  I earned every yen from Japan for surviving the wrath of these piece of garbage blackmailers.

IF you are so smart, why can't you be honest for a change?

Ignorant bliss only leads to blissfully bad decision making because people are ignorant of the facts.
True bliss is the absence of curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment