Wednesday, October 3, 2012

They report me dead...

But can not murder me.
It drove them all crazy.
They only want me to leave for the world to bomb them to smithereens out of guilt from all of THEIR sins they have committed AGAINST ME.

Why should the entire populace of the united states perish because of a bunch of cops with drug habits they blame on me?
I think ALL Police should be subjected to random drug testing since they are surrounded by it as a part of their jobs.  Especially ones that seem to wear badges but behave more like entertainment industry toadies ass kissing and brown nosing people.

Tell the truth about why you don't think I deserve my money.
I sold Japan how to shoot down american stealth aircraft and you're mad about it.
I sell information and that particular piece of information would happen to be the most valuable piece of information in the world.  You don't think I deserve it because you are jealous because you aren't that smart.  What would you do with your telepathy to make money?  I divine valuable information farmed from the minds of the populace of the earth and make a living selling it for profit.  I know this but every one seems to think that they can kick my ass and that means they can steal my paychecks.  Just a bunch of muggers with a delay.  Kick my ass later to prove what?  IT still came with MY name on it!  What does kicking my ass prove?  Not that you can when I'm out of my sleeping back and awake.  Anyhow it doesn't matter, people that do not believe their own eyes aren't going to be listened to for long.  They report me dead, here I am still alive and all you can say is that I should fight somebody.  You are crazy and the world ignores you.

No comments:

Post a Comment