Wednesday, October 10, 2012

People come from around the world..

Because of this blog and me.
They tell the idiot cops in Santa Monica that I have clout.
I tell them that I have clout.
They ignore us both.
You ignore my clout, why do you get mad when you get retaliated on for doing so?
You think you can just call the world a pack of liars and steal everything because you don't believe?

These idiot cops, Wong and Holloway (CIA agents undercover poaching on FBI turf) would rather die than see me get anything from anybody outside the United States.
They report me dead when I'm not, why are they mad when I retaliate for that?
I've given up on this town, I'm convinced these idiots are simply too reedy and beyond hope.
To think they still think this is just a script.
I guess when I'm pushing the button from another country and Los Angeles becomes a mushroom cloud maybe then they'll believe it.

I have billions of dollars outside the United States, what makes anyone think that I'm interested in cash from any other sources???

No comments:

Post a Comment