Saturday, October 6, 2012

More ploys by Rumsfeld and Bergman...

Donald Rumsfeld and Ingrid Bergman, blackmailing most of the United states government.
They have people laugh at me at a most childish attempt to goad me into fighting a person or goad me into using drugs that I have never touched let alone partaken in.
Rumsfeld cut the traitorous deal for those stealth aircraft sold to Israel, coerced through blackmail.
Rumsfeld may trust Israel with stealth aircraft, I did not and taught the Japanese how to shoot them down.  I deserve every penny for that, you're just mad because you didn't get to make money playing both sides of the fence and you know it.

I'm tired of having my intelligence insulted by slime that manufacture dirt for blackmail, as if that makes them sin free enough to judge anybody.  They keep everyone out of the loop regarding how much clout I actually do have and foolishly attempt to convince me that I don't have it.   Look at the list of my illustrious clients, from the Pope to Vladimir Putin.  They all just assume that they are not the real people and that I'm laundering money of some sort.  The insanity of this assumption only proves what lunatics these people are.  Not to mention the number of attempts at murdering me that failed due to miraculous divine intervention.  After having attempted to murder me for years and always failing due to divine intervention, what makes you think you should continue trying?  Only your selfish desire for a death that takes everyone with you.

You laugh because I refuse to fight somebody.  What do you know about Chinese Kung Fu?  You're obviously not well versed enough in it to feel my presence and size me up like those from mainland China that are highly trained.  I have had lifetimes of training that a bunch shallow superficial idiots don't understand because they don't believe in past lives.  Whatever, I'm not going to fight when I can turn things to rubble and ashes with solar flares and the force of my telepathy.  As what's been happening at those hapless fools that lie about me and those that believe it.

The American media can ignore me all they want, what does that have to do with interfering with my paychecks and all of my other correspondence from those that wish to pay attention to me?  You only tell others to ignore me because you are lousy rotten thieves that should be ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment