Friday, October 26, 2012

Can't stop ganking my hookups, can they?

If nobody had ever messed wth things people have tried to give to ME, nothing bad would ever have happened.  I never had a problem with hebrews until I came here and that greedy jew pig, David Levine stole everything anyone ever tried to send me over at the St. Joseph's center in Venice.   That's how these jews operate, one of them robs you blind and if you try to call them on it, you're another Hitler that needs to be stopped.  Well, bad luck for you people because I am unstoppable.  I just happen to be overly humber and forgiving.   It's from being overwhelmed myself by all of the miracles I've seen around me.  It's a pity that a bunch of scumbags think they can call the Pope and Holy See a pack of liars, even though they have fully documented many miracles.  It's these superficial narcissists created by capitalism and it's "program" that causes this.  These sociopathic opportunists only see others as a mealticket for them to milk for whatever they can, even the Pope and Holy See.  Even the Polit of China, even the United Nations, event he government of Canada, they are all just seen as suckers for these con artists to take advantage of.

Who do you people think you are trying to shake my confidence when the Pope has full confidence in me?  What makes you so damn special that you think you can override anything the Pope says?

You think this just a script and you are a bunch of deluded lunatics because I am the second Christ and that is not up to any jew to decide.  Joseph was only Jesus' stepfather.  More memories from my past life as Jesus Christ:  Jesus hated Joseph, how many hebrew kids today don't get along with their parents for being such overbearing idiots?  Joseph wanted Jesus to follow in his footsteps as a carpenter and Jesus wanted none of it and fled to a nomadic lifestyle preaching from town to town.  Joseph as Jesus' stepfather made him an anti-semite.

Oh you didn't bother to check and see if it was really the Pope, so you thought your narcissistic self should just steal everything.  Well, all I can say is, I'll enjoy watching you all rot in hell from heaven because I am who I am and you are a bunch of stupid greedy fools for thinking otherwise.  It's a pity they compartmentalize all of the consequences this entire nation has suffered because of these greedy morons.  everyone would believe if they knew everything that's happened.  then again, these greedy hebrews don't want that to happen, they are too busy milking MY talent to feed their jew pig liars.

No comments:

Post a Comment