Monday, October 22, 2012

Forgiveness is wasted upon these capitalist pigs...

Jesus crucified himself so that all sins commited against him when he came again would be forgiven.  Every drop of blood is wasted upon these money grubbing demons.  They sin against me in evil attempts to defile me for the purpose of discrediting the fact that I am the second Christ.  Including horrible attempt by scientist atheists to destroy my mind and disconnect me from my soul.  A soul that happens to actually be the sun over your heads.  When I become angry solar flares happen.  I've even written my name upon the surface of the sun with solar flares.  You think you can delete my memory of it and give the credit to someone else.  You have taken leave of your senses.  Anyhow, I degress, distracted by reading the mind of the government observer watching me enter this...  They sin against me and ignore all of the miracles, I forgive them, they continue to sin against me.  A vicious circular pattern cause by disbelief.  Forgiveness is lost upon such people, the point of forgiveness is for them to never do it again.  There is no point in forgiving people that continue with the behavior that they are asking forgiveness on. 

Thise baloney about "just looking to escape the country", You bet I am.  They bow before me in JApan and these morons here think they can just keep my DOPLOMATIC PASSPORT FROM THE VATICAN, from me along with my BANK CARDS FROM GENEVA.  When a persn loses their wallet (I had my packpacks stolen numerous times!!) the firt thing that gets replaced are one's identification papers and their bank cards.  They keep those from me out of fear of me leaving the country.  The whole purpose of my trip to LAX was to prove that I can leave whenever I want and that keeping those from me only imprisons me on the street.  I have Japanese soldiers at the airport with orders to shoot anyone that attempts to prevent me from leaving by air, should I so choose.  Should I have to flee in such a fashion with troops using force to help me leave, I shall look forward to hunting those down responsible and slowly ending their misery with a katana.  Let these selfish idiots of Los Angeles suffer what they put the rest of the nation through, atomic holocost and ressurrection.  Once I leave, the world shall take turns until I rest up to come back and eliminate those responsible.  There is no "love one another" in the use of atmic weapons because they spare none.

No comments:

Post a Comment