Sunday, October 21, 2012

They've lost control of the program...

These idiots like Rumsfeld and Bush that thought using mind control upon the populace of this country was a good idea, created a monster that has spiraled out of their control.  The doctors don't need you to tell them what to do.  Remember the "beer summit" the POLICE had with Obama?  That's who's truly running this country.  This nation is under siege by the police because they have the guns.  These blackmailers use corrupt police to gather or make dirty laundry for blackmail and the idiots at the top have lost control of them.  Not to mention how these doctors having delusions of grandeur along with these dirtbag celebrities that think that because they can erase people's memories and program them, that they should.  YOU WILL NEVER PROGRAM ME TO BE A HOMOSEXUAL!!  

That's how these dirtbag producers operate, if you attract too many women or acquire the attentions of the wrong one, they retaliate with corrupt doctors and program you to be a queer.  I am a man among men, only deluded women that ignore the fact they become moist in my presence deny it.  As for "thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife"?  When a heterosexual man slanders me in a fashion that portrays me as a homosexual, I retaliate by taking his woman away from him.   That hurts worse than beating the tar out of him.  Break them up does not mean I want a relationship.  Not to mention none of these hate filled pieces of crap are my neighbor.  Love one another is the only commandment that counts, because when you love one another you don't do the rest!

It's funny how they ignore miracles, try to erase my memory and then tell people to "just laugh at me" as if these lunatics ignoring miracles can shake my confidence.  Opinions don't change facts, and the facts are I am unstoppable.  That is part of why Japan makes me their emperor.  I had hoped that after thousands of attempts to murder me that left no mark, these lunatics would eventually believe.  It's a pity that they do not.  I look forward to skiing in the Urals!

PEOPLE THAT DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR OWN EYES WHEN MIRACLES HAPPEN WILL NEVER LISTEN TO ANYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment