Monday, October 22, 2012

So, you don't believe...

What makes you think that gives you the right to interfere with me communicating with those that do?  Especially when they try to bless me with the comforts I lack?
The only thing these lunatics do is accuse me of "holding out" as an excuse to keep everything from me.  Even the Pope.  Even the United Nations, even Canada...  Nothing is enough for these greedy people. You highly doubt and did not think to check, those are real and you are a stupid fool.  It's amazing this lack of logic, they keep everything from me and then mock me asking where the money is.  Well gee, where's my mail from Geneva, if I had that I could show you where the money is.  It's as if these idiots want me to just conjure up money out of my bum instead of going to an ATM like everyone else.  The people that believe far outnumber those that do not.  Besides those that do not are relying upon second hand information provided by a bunch of lying bogarts, lying to cover the fact THEY'VE STOLEN EVERYTHING ANYONE HAS EVER TRIED TO GIVE ME!!!  Then act as if I'm not supposed to get mad about it and neither are the senders.  They ignore my clout, so a flex it and order the use of atomics, just to prove I have it.  Then they whine about how I shouldn't do that right in front of everyone like that.  Hey, at least you get a bloody warning.  Typical of Americans, they can all dish it out and not take it.

Russia believes enough to give me their button to put my finger on.  Keeping my bankcards and my identity papers from me only makes me want to push it.  As does tossing me to your faggot army.  ALL BECAUSE SOME IDIOT PRODUCER WANTS TO SEE ME FIGHT!!!!

I killed the head of the "hell's angels" years ago, they all claim it was just luck and they've been trying to murder me back for it ever since or try to force me to do it again.  As I wrote on the wall, Heaven on earth does not include hell's angels.

All I can do is pity these poor people because these non believers of the media are simply too miserable for eternal life and will do anything to discredit it.  There is no low low enough for them to sink, as if sinning against me does anything other than show what sinners they all are.

Why it's not on television?
TV producers are blackmailing scumbags.  Too full of sin and will never accept me for who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment