Thursday, October 4, 2012

Another piece of valuable information...

Knowledge from the secret files of Dr. Joseph Mengele and how it's been used upon the United States. In particular the portion where he speaks about how people can be "kept under the thumb of fear" and manipulated completely. That is how these Hebrews have enslaved the United States.  Everyone is afraid of something, Doctors have them in fear of getting sick, lawyers have them in fear of a lawsuit, accountants have them in fear of bankruptcy and the media has them afraid of crime.  Everyone is living on eggshells here, waiting for someone to come by and crack one to make them jump, in a fashion that makes money fall out of their pockets.  Every time a shell cracks, it takes a bigger crack to make them jump.  Complacency through fear is eventually achieved.  The fear keeps them in a state of high paranoia causing them to be susceptible to psychosis that cause compulsive behavior.  In essence when the metaphorical shell cracks and they jump, something triggers a psychosis that leads to compulsive behavior and they jump.  That is how the nation and government of Israel has been putting to use the research of Dr. Joseph Menegle.

How I've been doing business, is to post valuable information here and those that deem it such try to pay me.  It is most unfortunate that a bunch of jealous hateful idiots think they can interfere with my monetary transactions.  Ignoring the diplomatic status of the payers and the Geneva convention.  I am an information broker, I do not accept requests, as information becomes available to me I make portions of it public for interested parties to test the veracity.  What I truly require are secure communications gear and secure bank accounts with bank card access to funds, along with my diplomatic identity papers from the People's Republic of China, who I am actually a citizen of.

There's no point in speaking of the use of atomic weapons, they ignore them anyways...  They had to drill for oil because their stealth planes got shot down, that's how good my previous information was.  It drove them out of their minds. "Speak quietly and carry a big stick" doesn't work when your stick gets taken away.  They are still running around like chickens with their heads cut off and don't know what to do.  All I can say any further is that an invasion must ensue.

To those keeping everything from me: Those that like my information and attempted to reward me for sharing it are angry about your interfering.  I suggest for your own safety that you stop.  You will never shake my confidence after the air has reeked like Nagasaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment