Sunday, October 7, 2012

Miracles are the wrong things to compartmentalize..

The fact that nobody is being told about all of the things I have survived that would have killed anybody else only proves that everyone around me "handling" me has a death wish and they want to take the entire nation with them.

Before you lie anymore, I highly suggest you check with Ottawa because the Canadian government is one of my clients as well and how I'm being handled has angered them to the point of pulling the plug on their end of NORAD.  In fact, I think all of these liars like that bogus cop Wong, Derek Patton (Sykes), Medved, Holloway, Gurchik, Cleavinger should shut up and start quacking like the sitting ducks they all are.  You aren't going to muscle me into a contract, you are going to muscle me into leaving and once I do, I know for a fact Moscow will light up Los Angeles just for spite. Don't take my word for it, contact Ottawa and Moscow.  Of course you won't because you are too full of yourselves.  You managed to pull one over on people that never met me and now you think you know it all.  You can't fool Canada, they have my fingerprints, pictures of me, my scar and my tattoo.  It's a pity that the only miracle you seek is money and when someone blesses me you interfere with it.  Meanwhile portions of Los Angeles turn to rubble and ashes.  That's all that's going to continue to happen.  Your lies won't do anything but convince me your a bunch of deluded lunatics that refuse to believe your own eyes and must perish.

Why don't you want eternal life?

No comments:

Post a Comment