Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It is impossible to discredit me...

I saved you from atomic weapons and World War three...
They kept it out of the media and off of television IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY!
America was on the losing side of another war and it toppled the country.
They turn on automated trading and act like it didn't happen.

I save you from a nuclear holocost and you thank me with attempted murder followed by violating my rectum out of a temper tantrum because you can not murder me.  That is how you thank me?  You sit there and ask why can you do this to someone as if such behavior is not criminal.  How these jews have destroyed your morals.  Call him a Nazi and it's ok for sodomites to rape him.  That is what has been done here.  It's a pity that the fragile American ego can not handle the collapse of capitalism.  They can't handle not being the best, as if they ever were.  All men are created equal.  Why do so many try to appear better than others?  Money.  These stupid idiots would rather see an annihilated nation than a collapse of capitalism and a change to a different form of government.  This one obviously does not work!  I suggest by starting with switching from this corrupt hebrew law to native American law.

Every fake you've tried in place of me has caused nuclear strikes and you still try.
It is clear that capitalism has made you all so miserable you'd rather die than have eternity.
If capitalism is so great, why is it that only criminals that do dirty business that are rich?

America is not the only nation on the face of this earth, the bulk of the populace of the planet is outside of the borders of the United States.

I still beg for food and cigarette money because a bunch of idiots think I'm "holding out" on something.
It's just lame excses to steal.  Lame attempts to shake my confidence when that's not possible.  They keep me out of the AMERICAN MEDIA ONLY while Moscow puts my finger on their button.  Everything is kept from me, I'm told nothing, everyone is lied to while they still try to "convince me otherwise".  To prove my level of confidence AND that Moscow listens to me and not the twit in the Sea Castle AND since they continue to seed clouds.  We can help them make fake clouds, with fall out.   The state of Arkansas because that is where the pedophile they switched my fingerprints with is from, f*ck him and his family.  Just to prove that my finger is on Moscow's button, keep that compartmentalized further and steal from my loyal subjects trying to pay tribute to the tsar and see what happens.

Like I said the only thing they can convince me of is that they can anger the world into continuous nuclear bombardment.  I thought I could save these women, as beautiful as they are.  They are nothing but greedy money grubbing whores.  Gold diggers only interested in men's wallets.  No money, no honey, spoken like a hooker.

As my current two begging signs say,
cheap FOREIGN LABOR CAUSES depression.

End the counterrevolutionary lies!

No comments:

Post a Comment