Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Since my communications are still being interfered with..

I have no choice but to leave these scumbag rapists and watch as the entire city perishes for them.  Perhaps even the entire nation.  Rape is not consensual and it's a pity that these idiots think they can act like it is.  Sins committed AGAINST ME do not make me the sinner.  These big headed morons with badges are so smug because they have dirt on someone.  Look at what it cost you!  How much of the nation is "all circuits are busy.." ? I hear the bombardments at night and see nothing about it in the media.   Does all of America desire to perish for a bunch of scumbags that think because they can manufacture dirt on someone that it discredits him?  That seems to be the only thing these pieces of feces will ever accept, my leaving and Moscow lighting up Los Angeles.  I keep saving these idiots and all they do is try to push drugs on me for producer dirtbags to milk my talent.  All I have left to say anymore is Sionara, Los Angeles can have it's faggots and die with them.  After reading some people's minds, I'm quite certain that once I leave here, I'll be treated so well, I'll never want to come back.  Fine by me.  I'm fed up with a bunch of jealous hate filled liars that can do nothing but steal and laugh like crazies waiting for men with white jackets to show up and take them away.  The lies only fool these gullible idiot americans and infuriate the rest of the world.  You are smug because you've kept me out of the media in the United States meanwhile the rest of the earth has heard of me and then some.  No matter what you do you will never change the facts and you keep deluding yourselves into thinking you have any chance at discrediting me.  You only want to find a way to apologize that smoothes things over for a stupid bloody contract when eternal life is at stake.  That's the idiocy of capitalism.  They're more worried about their economy than the lives of the people in this nation and the people are so miserable they all want to go with them.  Do you believe enough to kill for eternal life???

As for the lies of the Santa Monica police department, the Sheriff of Los Angeles county believes in me enough to refuse to house me in his jail.  SMPD pushes drugs on talent for the entertainment industry to milk.  SMPD manufactures dirt for blackmail and aids and abets in homosexual rapists and then laugh about it.

All because a bunch of retards don't believe their own eyes when their guns don't work and still want to see me fight someone.   Baloney, you want me to murder someone so you can say that I should be locked up.  YOU should be locked up for interfering with diplomatic communications and causing america to perish for you own selfish bull crap.

Believe or perish means your lives are on the line!  It's amazing how these capitalist pigs will go to war and murder for money and oil but not for eternal life.  Sad and pathetic and displays how miserable capitalism has made them all.  These idiots will settle for nothing less than my leaving and bombing Los Angeles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment