Saturday, October 6, 2012

Bergman's toadies...

Starting with Medved the biggest slimebag of them all.
Failed in convincing Moscow he could be the Tsar, he thinks he can keep it from me and toss me to the sodomites.  Done out of insane jealousy.  He posed as the Tsar, lied through his teeth and Moscow got mad and bombed America.  They tried to bomb Los Angeles but I keep saving this cesspool of a town of ungrateful pieces of feces.  Why?  The brutality of nuclear weapons, they spare nobody.  Remember when there was a time when they used to say "spare the women and children"?  Atomic weapons did away with that.  All of these beautiful zaichiks here and I can't let them perish because of a bunch of jealous idiots that only wish to smear me for no reason than to make themselves look better. You posed as the Tsar, YOU pushed the button on this country.  You had faggots violate the Tsar, YOU pushed the button on this country.  YOU interfered with the communications of the Tsar, YOU pushed the button on America.  You keep trying to murder a Tsar protected by divine intervention and YOU shall cause all of America to perish.

I have eternal life wether you pay attention to the miracles or not.  Ignoring them only causes others to miss out on eternity.  Fine by me.  They will always love me in China, no matter how America smears me. In fact the more they hate me here, the more they love me in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment