Monday, October 15, 2012

The music industry can piss off and die..

Along with allof the other sleazy entertainment industries.  I do not do business with dirtbags that have to interfere with my communications to get a better deal.

It's a shame the things that the dirtbags have been kept ignorant of.  You'd think they'd let these morons in on how much clout I have globally.  Too bad for America.  They love me in Osaka, they love me in Beijing, they love me in Moscow, in fact they love me just about everywhere outside of this nation of devil worshipping demonic money grubbers.  That's what capitalism has turned you all into.  A nunch of money loving shitbags that I think the world can do without.  I highly doubt you'll ever be able to change my mind regarding this fact.  I mean ll anyone does here is jealous hate me and lie through their teeth,  I'm so squeaky clean people believe the lie that I don't sleep outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment