Sunday, September 23, 2012

They laugh like crazy people...

More foolish attempts to shake my confidence.
As if the opinions of people kept entirely out of the loop on some very important facts will effect my self esteem.
As if people that ignore miracles will ever shake me.
They are too guilty with sin to have a valid opinion about anything, not that opinions can change facts.

Facts are facts, that "Axis of Liberty" started world war three and you are still losing badly.
I put the Allies of peace out on the  internet and kicked your collective butts.
You drilled for oil in the gulf of mexico because you lost it all in Iraq.
All they can do now is ignore miracle after miracle and laugh at somebody, like crazies.

Keeping people out of the loop on things causes more problems than it ever solves..
I actually do speak for Beijing and have a ton of clout around the world despite the fact I'm being kept out of the media here, and a bunch of entertainment industry nutjobs won't change that fact, they'll just make them more angry.   I change the flight paths of bullets and these lunatics refuse to believe their own eyes and make lame claims about a fist fight.  Why don't they talk about all of the rotten things they've done to me that would have killed anybody else?  They run me over with busses, semi tractor trailers, garbage trucks and steamrollers, it leaves no mark, they tell nobody and gripe about a fist fight.  Sorry, I'm too busy doing miracles to fist fight a bunch of suicidal lunatics.

Not to mention the fact that I get violated just about anytime a fall asleep by one jealous idiot or another.  Some sissy keeping me soft, I'm sure.   All they do is ignore miracles and laugh as if they are waiting for men with white jackets to show up and take them away.  I guess they find it funny when they piss off Moscow to the point of another nuclear barrage. One of these times I won't resurrect it, where will you big headed morons be then?

No comments:

Post a Comment