Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sore losers need to shut their big mouths...

But they can't because their sissy boy prides can't handle the pain.
Remember when the WB television network became the CW network?
I beat these media pigs then, they still can't own up to having lost.
Ever since then and before, I've been handled by idiots blocking all of my communications.
Warner media, Warner music, Warner bothers, Time warner internet providers all think they can muscle me.
Time to steamroll that monopoly with the Chinese red army.
They think they can change my fingerprints and ignore the world, they are wrong.


Ever since that post to cracks.hk that caused the United Kingdom to pull out of the Axis of Liberty, I've been operating behind enemy lines.   Years of combat stress surrounded by deluded morons that refuse to believe their own eyes when they see a miracle.  People that don't believe their own eyes will never listen to anyone and must die.

No comments:

Post a Comment