Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Absolute power corrupts absolutely...

When you abuse it.  These people that program others have gotten too big headed and must be stopped.  They erase memories of miracles from people and program to say I'm just an act.   Your pods and cels of programmers are out of your control.  They won't be happy until the entire city perishes with them.

All attempts to smear me will go nowhere because you can't smear a miracle.  Yet these lunatics still try.  Sorry to inform Barack Obama and his followers but he's just another mind control program that should have his doctor arrested for treason.  These doctors abuse their authority as doctors and keep their patients in such a state of fear they do whatever they are told.  Especially these doctors that think they can have any authority over me, I'm not your patient, you have no authority.  They dare to try though.  A bunch of crooked doctors paid to lie, paid to manipulate and paid to program and destroy the minds of others.

These lunatics won't be happy until all of America misses out on eternal life because it wasn't the AMA and it's sick doctors that have God complexes that gave it to everyone.  They have forsaken God for their false prophet doctors and their bogus medical miracles.  They have forsaken God for their false idol celebrity scumbags.   They shall perish and I could care less after how I've been "handled" by these pigs.  They steal everything and program a bunch of lunatics to think "I'm more of a Emperor than this guy", "I'm more of a saint than this guy" or "I'm more of a grand master than this guy".  That is how they program and those are the lame excuses they make to keep everything from me.  None of you pieces of feces even know me but you think you are more than me?  You think you can call the Pope, Moscow, Beijing, Osaka and Bombay all a pack of liars?  Eat their retaliation while I leave this la la land of lunatics.

No comments:

Post a Comment