Friday, September 21, 2012

Since I'm still being handled..

By a bunch of jealous hate filled pieces of feces, I have no choice.
Sit back and watch as they all cook from radiation poisoning.
I want nothing from these entertainment industry pieces of crap that think they can force me into anything.
These self centered egomaniacs still think that all of those attempting to bless me do so out of my trying to impress people, that's the lie they tell.
Nobody in this city ever bothered to get to know me, they all just see me as some homeless guy for them to lie about.  Who would believe some homeless guy?

They hold me to things that I could never have said because I was in the Santa Monica city jail Wednesday and court on Thursday.  They keep trying to frame me in pathetic attempts to discredit me.  Like the lunatics that they are.  How do they expect to discredit the miracle of bullets turning into insects that fly away?  They refuse to believe their own eyes and are "in denial" of THAT FACT.  You save these peices of crap from atomics and all they can do is talk about how they think you deserve nothing as an excuse for them to greedily keep it all.  All baloney because it's sheer jealousy.  If a foreign head of state tries to bless somebody with something, who does anyone think they are in interfering???  A bunch of big headed idiots with badges, ignoring the Geneva convention.  So be it, they can deal with an angry earth, I could care less.  They sit there and say I'm doing it just for the attention, who cares about that?  I want my damn paychecks so I can get off the bloody streets!  All these jealous haters want to do is keep me on the streets for them to continue to try and maipulate and control me.  They ignore everybody, they won't ignore a kogikatana in my hands.  They want to apologize and still patronize me.  They can bugger off!

I am the Lord your savior, you shall perish for disbelieving in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment