Wednesday, September 19, 2012

They use the "patriot" act to...

Ignore the Geneva convention completely and ignore my diplomatic status.
These foos are so full of themselves, all they can see is some homeless guy.
They have guns and badges and that makes them smarter than anyone, or so they think.
People come from around the world and tell them the level of my clout and these fools ignore it because they think I'm just trying to impress people or whatever baloney they fill their heads with to spare their own pathetically small egos.

You claim you are more of a Grand Master than me because you haven't seen me fight somebody, you're not even a communist!  Since the heart of Chinese communism is the Shaolin temple communes,  you had better be a communist to be Grand Master to China.  They don't think that way, they are stupid capitalists that can't see past the amount of money in a person's wallet.  I still speak for Beijing and these fools want to ignore that.  They ignore everything because I have no money.  They stole it all using the patriot act to do so.  They keep me incommunicado using the patriot act.  Ignoring the Geneva convention and the diplomatic status of all of those attempting to contact me.

I speak for Japan, China, Russia and others, but the only thing these fools will listen to is a kogikatana.  Russia bombs the nation and they just ignore it.  The clout I have was bought with miracles not money.  American idiots may ignore the miracles but I guarantee you the world does not!

No comments:

Post a Comment