Sunday, September 9, 2012

These pigs have no interest in Eternal life..

They are only interested in murdering me for being a commie spy or whatever other nonsense they make up.  It's a shame that the Second Christ has to escape from anywhere because a bunch of liars think they can discredit him by keeping blessing away and giving them to others.  I still have eternal life and these jew pigs ignore miracles because they only worship money.  Love of money is the root of all evil and nobody loves money more than these evil jews.  These foolish people only get more of my pity because they are too guilt ridden from sin to want eternal life.  They are more interested in an economy.  What good is an economy that doesn't house clothe and feed everyone?  A bunch of selfish pigs want to keep America from eternity and America seems to want them to.  Fine by me, no matter how much these stupid pigs steal, they can not steal my soul.  It's these soulless demons that cause the whole problem here.  They can not feel my presence.  They can only be jealous of the fact that my presence is an aphrodisiac for women.  That they can not steal, they still try.  All they can gripe about is why I don't fight somebody.  Why should I?  When they try to cheap shot me, all they do is defecate themselves.  What judge are a bunch of big mouth goons that have muscles and no training?  What do these musclebound morons even know about Chinese Kung Fu enough to judge a thing about it?  It's all just a bunch of lame excuses to steal from a bunch of money grubbing demons.


I have no means to go online outside the Apple store on the third street promenade.
Those that alter my words cause war with my loyal subjects, since I actually do speak for Beijing,  prepare for a Chinese invasion.  They keep using demons for delivery boys and they flee before me while telling me nothing.  I refuse to stay in a nation where my communications are handled by a bunch of retarded jealous haters that only wish to poison others against me,  Escape the country?  Nope, invade the country, yep.  Your most expensive military and you still had to drill for oil, there's nothing left for me to escape, besides since you hate commies so much you should be happy to be rid of me.  STILL TOO CHICKEN TO GIVE ME A KOGIKATANA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment