Sunday, September 23, 2012

People that ignore the Geneva convention..

Are war criminals to be tried at the Hague.
Those interfering with my communications, ignore diplomatic status and the Geneva convention regarding such.
I would like to contend the use of the patriot act to keep everything from me at the court of the Hague.
The patriot act makes criminal behavior legal.

These delusional people, they ignore miracles and keep money from me because they think it can shake my confidence.  Bullets turn into insects that fly away when shot at me.  You ignore this and keep money from me as if I don't know about it.  The bullets are a clear sign of my telepathy.   As are those that can not cheap shot me.  You ignore all the proof and see only money.  In fact everything is being kept from me because these idiots think they can muscle me, still.  They want to put their fakes in place and they are determined to do it.  They've been driven crazy by the fact they can not murder me to keep what they've stolen.  All they can do is ignore miracles and steal money and treat me rudely.  As if people being rude to me will change the fact that I have telepathy.  It's all a bunch of jealous idiots that I am entirely fed up with.

Today's sermon from the Second Christ:
Love of money is the root of evil.
When money talks, evil does all the speaking.
Love of money sends you to hell.
Love your money, go to Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment