Thursday, March 22, 2012

As I flush more feces out and down the drain...

These doctors and their programs.
Your programs do not work on me.

America is a nation of paranoid people programed with hair triggers.  Cancer being the worst.

Instant psychosis leading to compulsive behavior.

The opinions of these people matter so little to me.
They only miracle they want to see is me snapping my fingers and money just appearing.
How unwise and a waste of such a Godlike power.
If one could just snap one's fingers and make something appear, money would be the last thing they would waste their time with.  All that would lead to is a trip to somewhere to exchange it for what one wants.
It would be more wise to snap one's fingers and make one's true needs appear.

A lesson in stupid for America:
How dumb is it to put all of your food sources on the opposite side of a mountain range from your populace?

I see an old style sacking of a city as more farmland is added on this side of the "grapevine" section of Interstate 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment