Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A lesson in money to YOU....

Speaking as the Chairman of the Communist party of the earth,
   These superficial capitalist pigs can only sit there and ask how can "some homeless guy" be the Chairman of the Communist party anywhere?.  While I post to the internet without a penny in my pocket, words that have done more for communism across the globe than any other human in the recorded history of time.  All these pigs see is how much money is in my pocket.  That is the only thing these people care about.  That is how these Hebrews have them programmed.  Money is not more important than food.  That is the lesson America will learn.  It will be painful.  The world is fed up with American warmongering for profit.  There would be peace on earth were it not for these Hebrews and their program of capitalism.  Israel started it with the "red menace" scare of McArthy.  They fueled the cold war with slanders of Joseph Stalin. Causing a massive weapons build up. For what final end?  A HEBREW jihad against islam.  Started with a lie.  The Mossad was behind 9/11.  Who had the securities for sale from Morgan Stanley?  Even after the truth comes out these fools still trust these jews.  They even catch the Mossad planting biological weapons and STILL continue to allow the Mossad to operate here.  These people are obviously being programmed.  That is why I call them "dumb land" security and a bunch of feebs.  You idiots are being programed by the Mossad.  As is the president.  Think I am paranoid?  Guard yourselves with gas masks of non israeli manufacture and find out. That's a harmless test, isn't it?  I mean, the world believes in me enough to launch nuclear strikes upon these lands and you still try to convince them otherwise.  It is apparent to me that the only way to end the delusions of these people is for them to see a bunch of troops.  They got handed their behinds in Iraq and have to admit to losing.  Prove you aren't a sore loser, America and Jesus might even still save you.

End the green menace of capitalism.
The green eyed jealous hatred cased by the shine of materialism.
Blinded by the glimmer of wealth their hearts do not see the actions they do for money.
The delusions caused by materialism stem from tying one's self esteem entirely to the amount of money in one's wallet.  It is as if these people think they suddenly have a brain transplant when they have money in their pockets and suddenly know more than anyone that has less.  That is the delusion money causes, what causes the addiction is the power of money to get what one wants.   Capitalists are forced to work long hours for not enough pay and spend most of their time being told what to do by others for pay.  When they go to spend their pay, they become intoxicated with being able to get what they want instead of being told what to do by a boss at work.  That is the addictive factor of money.  It's these fools that have tied their entire self value to the amount of wealth they have that can not visualize a life without money.  For obvious reasons, they would see themselves as nothing without it.  What good of a measure of man is money when anyone can steal it?  A better measure of a man are the fruits that he bears.  Look at the fruits I have grown:  I brought back the Soviet.  Something that earned me a death sentence from every capitalist world wide.  As if I didn't already have one since birth for being of Royal blood.  

I gave them a "peace be still" in front of the world and the Los Angeles marathon.
What thanks do I get?
Told nothing about anything and violated by homosexuals while I slept outside at night.
And they wonder why I'm cussing and swearing about these Hebrews.
I give them miracle after miracle, they claim ignorance, "we didn't know what it meant" and then continue to try and force me into homosexuality because they can not murder me.  White people turn the other way because "he's a n*gger lover".  Yeah, Jesus is a nigga lover you pieces of feces that need to die.  They allow this to be done to me and assume that God would not allow that to happen to it's only begotten son.  What God do you worship that has you thinking of these evil things to do to somebody?  No God fearing people I know would do such things to somebody.  God has to sort them out somehow and I am the bait.  Evil people show their evilness with evil behavior.  A bunch of pigs that stick their manhoods in my feces have no opinion regarding a second Christ.  That is all they have done, they may as well have stuck their penises in a pile of my feces.  I laugh at them.

They still keep me incommunicado and try to convince the world otherwise.
God has sorted them out.
I know who to put in bamboo cages.
It is known fact that not everyone could be saved.
That is the sorting I have been doing.
I'm finished now.
Prepare to perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment