Saturday, March 31, 2012

These first life souls..

It's like watching children drive around in emotional bulldozers blinded from they pain they cause others by the lack of a foreskin, a missing piece of their manhood.
Uncontrollable jealous rages are being caused by the self hatred of these people. They are programmed to do rotten things to other people and despise themselves as a result. How this programming makes them all suicidal.

These capitalist pigs and their demonic attempts to destroy minds with their programming that disconnects the body mind mechanism from the soul that drives it because they lack the wisdom that people listen to. I need no program for people to listen to me. The world is an oyster for MY pearls of wisdom. That is whom I intend to trap in the city with a siege, these pigs that think they can just gas people and program them because of national security. Those soulless atheists deserve cages in a jungle for the torments they've caused to other's souls. They claim atheism as excuses to be evil. Psychiatry is the science of putting round pegs into square holes. Psychiatry is the box that people need to think outside of. Psychiatry puts the door in closed minded thinking. Psychiatry is the religion of atheism.

These people don't want to believe I have the clout because they refuse to give up their power to make and break others to the internet. These media barons are powerless against the pen being mightier than the sword combined with the internet.

These homosexuals need to wake up and smell the coffee because sodomites do not get eternal life, period. Do what evil things you may, the world will still listen to ME and you will only make them angrier. End your thoughts of murder because it is futile.

Just to prove I would stay if they gave me what's mine, I ordered a siege to keep myself in.
I mean these jerks use any excuse to steal form somebody, your disbelief is not my dope habit. They try to give me the Shangrila hotel and I never get told about it. Wong caused nukes and blames me. He pushed the button with his "Not on your life". Some homeless guy doesn't deserve it? I think you people need to learn a lesson in the economy because not all of these poor are drunken addicts. How many evictions have their been? What should have been done is a moratorium declared on eviction for as long as automated trading is on....

No comments:

Post a Comment