Saturday, March 17, 2012

These stupid fools..

They think they can just lie all they want and keep everything from me simply because they have the authority to do so.
It is those responsible for keeping me incommunicado that are causing nuclear strikes upon the United States and the government is too afraid to tell anyone.
Talk about a bunch of chickens.

These bozo pigs with badges that think they know it all because the only thing they see when they look at me is "some homeless guy", like a bunch of superficial narcissist retards.  They know nothing of Chinese Kung Fu nor what it takes to be Grand Master.  It is about wisdom, not about violence.  In fact I am a pacifist akin to Indira Ghandi.  These violent psychotics make every excuse to murder me just so they can keep what they've stolen. Mr. Wong and Mr. Holloway especially, criminal charges of conspiracy to commit murder should be filed against the entire Santa Monica Police department for how they've slandered me and stolen EVERYTHING people have tried to bless me with.  These big headed a-holes cause other nations to become enraged to the point of launching atomic weapons and then they blame me. It's these chrome plated liars that are the cause of it all.  Lying is the most unwise thing to do because you will always look bad when the truth comes out and it always does.

I think identity theft should be a capital crime.

How can those idiots expect otherwise?
How would America respond if the president was kept incommunicado on the streets of some city while fakes were sent in his place??

No comments:

Post a Comment