Friday, March 9, 2012

My level of contempt...

There's a man I know that goes by the street name of "lefty".
I intend to perform the miracle of growing him an arm, just for him to tattoo "f**K you kike!" on it.
Since I know that this will only result in murder attempts upon him, I've already made him unstoppable.
HA HA HA.

Something these fools will learn, the number of hits on a webpage is more important than money in a person's wallet.
The town of Los Angeles has been turned into an experimentation ground far more expansive than Tuskeegee ever was.  That is why even I say eff you to these jews and their army of homosexuals.  That is why even Jesus needs a gang banger, to keep the Hebrew homo army from rape of this man among men....

With the issuance of scrip money, China will be able to dictate the exchange rate of American currency.  More of a reason to mine the borders, that drastic difference becomes a gold mine to exploit at the borders.  America is the land of plenty, everything should be dirt cheap here.

No comments:

Post a Comment