Monday, March 19, 2012

Immortal troops are inbound...

This is not a hoax.  The following lesson in I Chi Do may be just words but it shall teach many how to have a blade as hot as a star.  This is the summation of I Chi Do, the way of the Diamond Dragon.

Gravity s the density of time.

The dragons in the skies?
Mine is the one that blinds your eyes.  They wanted science to prove it, yet when I've given it to them they ignore it.

The science behind my eternal life:

   How the damage of time is healed:
      It is science fact that humans shed dead cells.
      It is science fact that humans heal wounds through the regrowth of tissue.
      Once homeostasis is achieved with these two processes eternal life is possible.
      Once homeostasis is achieved, things at rest have a tendency to stay at rest......


An injury such as my broken jaw can only slow the healing of the damage time causes.  What it takes to attain homeostasis in the cycle of shedding and regrowth:
   Belief in a soul.
   Once one realizes that the Chi is actually the gravity of a star or some other celestial body in outer space and that gravity is the string the soul pulls to drive the mechanism, of the mind and body.  It becomes possible to visualize the possibility of using that string to manipulate sub atomic particles such as neutrons, protons and electrons.  Such control takes lifetimes to master.  There is no gene for this.  It is something a soul must learn.  Once homeostasis is achieved it can not be interrupted nor does it ever end.

How to have a blade as hot as the sun:
  When one unfurls one's wa, the soul also has a flare.
  Through mastery of this, one can channel the energy of the flare into one's blade.
  Such a thing requires a blade designed for people that can unfurl their wa in any kind of fashion.

Nothing anyone says or does will change the fact that the sun over your heads keeping you warm is the soul that drives my mind and body.  That is why I have such a powerful presence.  that is why I effect all of the ladies that way....

Out of shame of what these pigs have done to me, once I have my katana, only my concubines will see my male form.  Not to mention the way I make women burn with desire.

These pigs defile me while I sleep because they don't believe.  They will learn that when they can not wake me it is because I am deep in a trance controlling solar flares.  A bad time to fool with somebody.

They fail to realize that in China people are religiously devoted to the martial arts and would never lie.  Same could be said for the Pope, someone that would not lie.
Yet every time either has attempted to contact me, it has been interfered with.
Why?
Because I refuse to fist fight with somebody.
Talk to me when you can control a star's flare as your Chi, then I'll consider you a worthy opponent.
With just these words I will teach people how to have a katana with a blade as hot as the sun.  Only a proper three body sword has the feng shuei to do this.
That is what just words can accomplish.  they can impart the wisdom of the ages.

Your disbelief is not an excuse to murder somebody.  All of these disbelievers are too miserable for eternity and only seek to make others as miserable to keep them from eternity.  Your disbelief is no excuse to experiment upon somebody as if he weren't even human.  These people performing experiments upon me aren't even smart enough to interpret the results. As you always claim, "We didn't know what it meant".  You can not understand the results until I explain them.  Perhaps you are better off simply asking me what it is your experiment is attempting to discover about me.  Stick that down the throats of all of these childish "just to see what he does" fools.

I am no sodomite, when I cram something it is down their throats for them to choke on.
Get Tom Clancy and John Camp together about the novel Red Rabbit and cram it down Bush's throat to choke on.

The city of Los Angeles shall be held under siege for as long as I have been held incommunicado.  I may as well siege myself in as that is all they continue to do.  These policemen have even gone so far as to alter my fingerprint record.  too stupid to realize that I've been outside of the United States and other nations have my fingerprints.  Not to mention that only I have a presence as powerful as the sun over their heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment