Sunday, March 18, 2012

People think I should be arrested?

Should that happen again, America will lose it's eastern seaboard.

People that feel that way are afraid out of guilt from their own sin and must be ignored.
End the Hebrew lies, Jesus is the son of God NOT a jewish carpenter.
I have lived a lifetime of murder attempts and they still try because they know that is the only way to prove otherwise.  As long As I am alive, I have eternal life.  After all of the rotten things done to me over the past 6 years while I've lived on the streets.  I know all of the people that are rotten, their rot is on display in all of the dirt they sling.

Lefty's arm grows back and they still try to murder me.
I give them another peace be still and all they try to do is murder me.

Siege the city of Los Angeles and let me purge these demons with just my katana and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment