Saturday, March 24, 2012

I will pull the plug on mind control.

Wether these jew pigs like it or not. Absolute power has corrupted them beyond belief.
More of the triggers:

Commie: Psychosis that generate violent compulsive behavior.
Baseball: Same violent compulsive behavior.

China must end capitalism as they have been programmed to murder "commies" (communists).

These doctors have them so mindlessly programmed, they ignore miracle after miracle because I smoke tobacco. I think that people that abduct others for experimentation are in no position to judge the cleanliness of anything. They protect their precious doctors like addicts protect their dealers. So entirely frightened of getting sick and dying they do whatever they are told. That level of fear and paranoia is hell on earth. The emotional tortures this causes. No wonder things like columbine happen. Not to mention the homosexual menace, these wrong minded people have more rights than normal males. Wrong minded because they desire the wrong sex and are no judge of anything. By order of the Tsar, homosexuality is to be put back in the closet and the door nailed shut.

As for those that laugh after having kept everything from me, you highly doubted and didn't think. You are too stupid for words. Superficial self centered narcissist pigs that should have no opinion at all because you never listened to ME long enough to get to know me. All anyone has been interested in is pushing dope on me for them to milk my talent. Policemen included, they lie through their teeth and then attempt to push me off a wagon that I never had to get on with childish games and ploys.

Keeping me incommunicado is only causing escalations worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment