Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Viktorist purge...

People in America have gotten so desperate for money they are willing to do anything for it.
Not to mention all off the sex and violence they are constantly sold polluting their minds with impure thoughts.  Thoughts that are about making others feel good are never impure.

China shall begin the immediate emergency issuance of scrip American currency to end the desperation of the populace.  "Let the people have money!".

How I intend to sort them out, give away a bunch of free money and those that are unable to learn not to be greedy shall be purged.

Those that have kept me incommunicado and handled my communications by attempting to mangle all of my relationships shall suffer slow deaths.

I have lived a lifetime of murder attempts simply for being the last male Romanov.
That is no delusion, my parents actually fled hungary during the revolution of 1956.
If it's a delusion, why did they pour acid down my uncle's throat?
A bandi bachinak, azert utalam a zsidokat.

I prefer contempt over arrogance.
Arrogance is all talk while contempt is all action.

The internet is an auditorium and every address on it is a seat.
What does the jews media matter?

How they prove they are doctor worshipping demons, look at all the evil things they do to me because they don't think Jesus would smoke tobacco.....
Rotten apples always display their rot with rotten behavior.
Love of money is the root of all evil, give a bunch away, those that stay greedy love it too much and must be purged.

No comments:

Post a Comment