Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bogart this...

Cops keep telling them he's dead and let everyone have whatever I get.

Since these policemen and whomever else makes those decisions as regards to programming their minds to compulsively behave in this fashion (Mossad), continue to think they can convince me otherwise as a means of changing everyone else's minds, Los Angeles can prepare to have your food bogarted by the Chinese. I write this blog, people read it and attempt to bless me, these pigs keep it all from me, why?

They have been programmed to ignore everyone and everything but the program.
Entirely self centered as to think of nobody else when making decisions.

I am fed up with this baloney and would like to cut through the crap.
The industry has a habit of keeping people incommunicado in order to get a better deal on a contract. This is the reason the bogarting of my blessings started. A bunch of unwise greedy people thought that I was a fool for posting it online for free, "where anyone can take the credit for it". What makes them think that? There are such things as IP addresses and such that can track a post directly to the poster, especially when done inside a store with a camera!. The stupidity of the self centered program.

This is something I've experienced my entire life, I am so smart people delude themselves into making excuse for why *I* could not do that.
such as:
"I highly doubt some homeless guy....."
"I don't think he could ...."

Yeah, some high school kid figured out that the C60(carbon-60) molecule is a soccer ball.
Yeah the same kid wrote code that became the core of MacOS for years until they switched to OSX.

Now they claim I'm some kind of autistic savant, not autistic but fed up with treatment as if I'm crazy because I'm THAT smart.

America needs to be deprogrammed and China must come here to do it.
These lunatic Hebrews have programmed them all to be suicidal if they don't get their way.
China shall declare martial law against Identity theft and Ignore all tobacco laws.
Identity theft must be made a capital crime because these people are so filled with self hatred, all they want to do is become someone else. They are entirely unstable and liable to do anything to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment