Thursday, March 29, 2012

How many billions of people are outside America?

These people delude themselves because they have money, authority and clout into thinking they can call the world a pack of liars.
I am surrounded by a bunch of jealous hate filled reptiles that slither up to me acting as my friend just so they can bogart things people try to bless me with.

I refuse to fight a bunch of people that only attempt to use me to commit the seppuku they aren't man enough to commit. Unlike these American bullying thugs, I'd rather resurrect someone than fight.

All they do is make lame excuses to steal, as if theirs is the only opinion that matters because America spent more on it's military than any other nation. I wonder how the American military feels about being used to strong arm rob Jesus because a bunch of jealous hate filled, greedy capitalist pigs don't want to believe because Heaven on earth is a life without money and these pigs see themselves as nothing without money. No amount of money can give you eternal life. No amount of money can buy you into heaven.

It's because of these Hebrews, they'd rather see the entire earth die before giving up the title "God's chosen". After seeing how these hebrews treat people and the evil things they do. These people worship no God. Their disbelief in me is no excuse for all that has been done to me. Nobody's disbelief is any excuse for being evil. It is all an excuse to steal.

They think they are so smart for keeping me "out of the loop" on everything when all they do is anger the world even more. They can take their program and piss off. I will not be programmed.

They steal Nobel prizes and then act like it's my fault when the world retaliates.
I detest these greedy pigs and would rather surround myself with genuine people that know how to be honest. These morons accuse me of paying people to lie without any proof. When in fact they've taken all of the money anyone has tried to give me and used it for that purpose to bloat their own egos and fool the people around me into hating me even more. If you are so smart, tell the truth.

Report the fact that bullets turn into insects that fly away when shot at me.
Or are you too scared?
Chickensh*t liars.

No comments:

Post a Comment